Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bronx Masquerade

I really enjoyed reading the book "Bronx Masquerade". The book seemed very unique and unlike anything I have read before. I especially liked the way it was broken into stories and poems. Although the multi-vocal text was hard to keep up with at times, I enjoyed the different point of views. I think the majority of the class enjoyed the book also. The discussions in class seemed to be praising the book and thinking of how the format of the book contributed to the readers opinion of the book. I would definitely recommend this book to teachers in middle school or high school. I love poetry and I think this book did an excellent job of showing how poetry is a great way to express yourself, and to learn a lot about others.

No comments:

Post a Comment